Friday 9 October 2009

Wild Horses

My family went to Assateague for a camping trip. The wild horses were in most of our stories when we came back to tell our neighbors. One thing you should know before going to Assateague is that the wild horses will wonder onto your camping grounds during the night. I got especially creeped out when I heard the grunts and the "neighs" of the horses. One incident was when my 2 playful horses ran through our camping area. On the bulletin in front of the bathroom was a sign that mentioned "When horses are on property, bang pots and make as muck noise as possable". Well you could imagine what we did when the horses ran in front of us. I hid in the car while my sister did the work. One of my dogs, ran after the horses as if they were a squirrel. She was tied to a leash so she was pulled back when taking the chance of catching the squirrel. When I took this picture, the horses were all the way down the beach. I sowanted to take the picture of the two horses, that gathered all my energy to run down to the horses. This was the picture I got out of all that. Once I took the picture, I could see my family in the distance. Busted. "What were you thinking"? My parents scolded me. At least I got this awesome picture. It was worth it the run and the yelling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW JOSIE NICE BLOG