Saturday 3 October 2009

This is just a fun picture that I wanted to share with you. These are panda cupcakes. Hard to believe huh? These were very messy, unprofessional made cupcakes. My friends and I gathered together to make cupcakes for fun. These are how the cupcakes turned out. These cupcakes were pretty complicated to do. We had two cupcakes and had to put them together with icing. Well we were only twelve. You could imagine how confused we were. The hardest part was icing the marshmallow onto the front of the smaller cupcake to make the snout of the panda. If you look closely, you will see that the snouts are lopsided. For me making these cupcakes was the hardest part because it was during lent. Well, I gave up candy/sweets for lent. All the candy we had was sooo tempting. My friends weren't that supportive. You could probably see how hard giving up sweets is when your friends are right their waving a marshmallow in your face.









This is a picture of the table after we were finished baking our little masterpieces. It was so messy. My friends and I thought "How the heck are we going to be able to clean all this up"?
Well... we managed.









This was the the table after we cleaned the total mess. It went by pretty quickly because we had 3 people helping out. If you were at the scene and you looked in between the tiny cracks in the table you would see fruit lopes stuck in between their. Butt this was the best we could do.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love that! The pictures are perfect.